Qui-Gon-The-HippyQui-Gon-The-Hippy

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Soviet Rocket Giraffe Soviet Rocket Giraffe

Oh wow

That was the greatest hour of my life!

Phreedee Phreedee

-pshht- Stay on target!

This is a simple but brilliant game! doesn't need amazing graphics, complex conrols or characters, it is simply entertaining to stare at it and try to imagine yourself aiming for that vent! I'm giving 9 but I'm not too sure why, the music is atmospheric but doesn't quite feel right after a while. Still, excellent job!

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

So right...

If ever a game showed how addicted some of us are to the idea of ugrade systems in games, and how pointless some of them really are, this game certainly has! Fantastic! Hillarious! And just plain upgradable!

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Good but...

I like this, it's sort of well done, but some of the questions are too ambiguous and ones like "does a Zombies respiratory system work" is a complete unknown. Despite getting a Z+ i would recommend going back over some of the questions and changing some of the scoring system, remember, just because someone is able to kill their own family member it does not make them a psycho, nor too emotional.
otherwise, great effort!

Orchestrated Death Orchestrated Death

haha, another hillarious look at death

a very good game, very clever. the second chapter was a bit too difficult (even though i somehow managed to do it) it just seemed to pass by... ahh well," still good!

Meat Boy Meat Boy

disturbing..

meat... you know a lot about meat, huh? and weird... disturbing, blood, oddly, yet it's very good, great fun, for some reason... i have no idea... i like it!

Death Dice Overdose Death Dice Overdose

WoAH

Man this was awesome! haha so weird and original! well done! 10/10!

Thing-Thing 3 Thing-Thing 3

aww man!

Man! is that really all there is for now? please be making the sequal!

AUTOMATON Prt 1 AUTOMATON Prt 1

fantastic

simple as that, fantastic, can't wait until you upload the next part! well done due!

Jay and Silent Bob Jay and Silent Bob

Lucky for you it's Jay and Silent Bob!

i would give this lower, cause to be honest it is kinda bad, but because it's Jay and Silent Bob (yes he counts as much because he was in all the scenes in which you got the quotes!) i must give you 4 stars for being a fan! the other three comes from the Rap because it freakin rocks but you left out the Jungle Love bit! therefore you didn't get the fourth star there my friend. excellent effort!